14) "Arsene (Wenger) gave me the famous red and white jersey - No. 9 shirt with Ibrahimovic on it - and I was so pleased I even posed for a picture wearing it. He never actually made me a serious offer, it was more, 'I want to see how good you are, what kind of player you are. Have a trial.' I couldn't believe it. I was like, No way, Zlatan doesn't do auditions".


15) "What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange."

16) "I can play in the 11 positions because a good player can play anywhere."


17) "I am the greatest too! Wait, is that even possible? All right, then: I'm the greatest after Ali."

18) "I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am."


19) "If I'd gone into taekwondo, I'd probably have won several Olympic medals."



20) "It's good that Balotelli compares himself to me, because I don't compare myself to him." 


21) "When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. If you drive a Ferrari you put premium petrol in the tank, you hit the motorway and you step on the gas. Guardiola filled up with diesel and took a spin in the countryside. He should have bought a Fiat." 


22) "I think I'm like wine. The older I get, the better I get." 


23) "It's true I don't know much about the players here, but they definitely know who I am."


24) "Who needs a nickname? To be afraid of me, just watch me play".


25) "We were looking through his playlist in the dressing room – there was lots of Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez. It is nice to know that even David Beckham doesn't have good taste in everything."


26) "They should rename the Ballon d'Or after Messi." - About Lionel Messi.

27) "You can't coach brilliance like that." - On his goal against England for which he won 2013 FIFA Puskás Award.

If you liked these quotes, share with others. Thanks for reading.