Tuesday 4 February 2014

42 famous inspirational quotes by Cristiano Ronaldo on soccer, life and more

Biography:

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH, known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguese footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and captains the Portugal national team.


Various Quotations:

1. It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn't matter if it's a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals.

2. I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe myself.


cristiano-ronaldo-quote.jpg


3. I am very happy to be signing for the best team in the world and especially proud to be the first Portuguese player to join United.

4. There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world's best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.

5. Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful - it doesn't matter who scores the goals as long as we're winning.

6. But I don't want to be compared to anyone like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here.


Love-hate.jpg

7. I want to be remembered as part of the group of the greatest players ever.

8. For me Sir Alex was my father in football. He was crucial in my career and, outside football, was a great human being with me. Talent isn't everything. You can have it from the cradle, but it is necessary to learn the trade to be the best.

9. I spent six years at United and I owe them everything that I am today. I made history at United and won many trophies. It was a pleasure to play at Old Trafford.

10. When I win awards, I think of my father.


11. I would be very proud if, one day, I'm held in the same esteem as George Best or Beckham. It's what I'm working hard towards.

12. I'm living a dream I never want to wake up from.

13. Lots of young players have triumphed at United, so why can't it happen to me? I'm not worried I'm young - it's an incentive to do the best I can.

14. I know If I score we're going to win the match.

15. If we can't help our family, who are we going to help?




16. We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that's the way it is!

17. Maybe they hate me because I'm too good!

18.My free-kick secret? I just look at the net and say take the kick, Cristiano.

19. But the tricks I use are ones that will hopefully benefit the team.

20. No one did what I did last season and for this I deserve the Golden Boot and why not the best World Player.

21. There have been a few players described as the new George Best over the years, but this is the first time its been a compliment to me.

22. Why lie? I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say the opposite of what I think, like some others do.

23. When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.

24. Without football, my life is worth nothing.

25. I don't have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.

Cristiano Ronaldo products on Amazon

26. There's no point in making predictions. It's not worth speculating because nothing is set in stone and things change all the time in football.

27. Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.

28. To me, being the best means proving it in different countries and championships.

29. I never promise anything. I don't promise anything to my mum. I don't promise anything to the supporters.

30. I'm aware that, whatever the circumstances, there will always be speculation about me.


CR7-quote.jpg

31. I have practically no private life. I'm already used to this and ready for it. Yes, sometimes it is hard, but it is the choice I made.

32. I was saluted by Alex Ferguson when I was subbed and that made me very happy.

33. Lots of young players have triumphed at United, so why can't it happen to me? I'm not worried I'm young - it's an incentive to do the best I can.

34. I'm proud to play for Real Madrid because I have fun; when you no longer have fun it's a sign that it's time to leave. For now though, I'm happy here at the greatest club in the world.

35. I have two Golden Boot awards at home. It would be nice to win another, but I wouldn't mind it if I didn't.




36. I am very happy to be signing for the best team in the world and especially proud to be the first Portuguese player to join United.

37. I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn't like to miss or lose.

38. I know I'm a good professional, I know that no one's harder on me than myself and that's never going to change, under any circumstances.

39. I still learn, but I think it's the best thing in life to have a kid.

40. I want to consistently play well and win titles. I'm only at the beginning.

41. People have to understand one thing: at the age of 18, I arrived at a dream club like Manchester United. It was a dream come true. But, even at that moment, I was thinking about playing in England for some years and then going to play in Spain. Even at that time I was thinking that way and I always gave 100% everything.

42. The high point of my career was winning the Champions League. No one will ever erase that from my memory, in the same way that no one will ever erase the fact that I did it in a Manchester United shirt.

13 famous quotes about Cristiano Ronaldo

If you liked it, do share with others. You can add comments as well. Thanks for reading.