Biography :Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963) is an American former professional basketball player, entrepreneur, and majority owner and chairman of the Charlotte Bobcats. He is called as the greatest basketball player of all time.
Inspirational quotes :1) I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
2) I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
3) My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
4) I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
5) Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
6) Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
7) To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.
8) Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
9) I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
11) I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.
13) I've never been afraid to fail.
14) When I lose the sense of motivation and the sense to prove something as a basketball player, it's time for me to move away from the game.
Related Posts: Top 10 Quotes by Michael Jordan on Basketball and teamwork
If you have any other quotes to add in comments, you are always welcome.