Biography:Sir Alexander Chapman "Alex" Ferguson, CBE (born 31 December 1941) is a former Scottish football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013. He is known as the greatest manager in the history football.
Famous quotes on football:-
1) Sometimes in football you have to hold your hand up and say, yeah, they're better than us.
2) Football is like a drug which is difficult to give up.
3) It's City, isn't it? They are a small club.
4) All they can talk about is Manchester United, that's all they've done and they can't get away from it. - On Manchester City football club
5) I can't believe it. I can't believe it.Football. Bloody hell.
6) I've never played for a draw in my life.
7) I'm going to tell you the story about the geese which fly 5,000 miles from Canada to France. They fly in V-formation but the second ones don't fly. They're the subs for the first ones. And then the second ones take over - so it's teamwork.
8) Sometimes you have a noisy neighbor. You cannot do anything about that. They will always be noisy. You just have to get on with your life, put your television on and turn it up a bit louder.
9) Lampard, for me, was a marvelous servant for Chelsea. But I didn't think of him as an elite international footballer. And I’m one of the few who felt Gerrard was not a top, top player.
10) Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times.
11) At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and you’ll not even able to touch it if we lose. And for many of you, that will be the closest you will ever get. Don't you dare come back in here without giving your all. - after winning 1999 European Cup.
Related Post : Top 50 famous inspirational quotes by Sir Alex Ferguson
If you found this article helpful, you can share it. Thanks for sharing.