Wednesday 6 November 2013

11 famous inspirational quotes by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson on Workout and Success

Biography:

Dwayne Douglas Johnson (born May 2, 1972), also known by his ring name The Rock, is an American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler who works for WWE. 

Quotes on Workout:

1) Training not only anchors my day but also allows me to tap into endless energy and intensity. Whether I was performing at Wrestlemania or shooting a 16 hour day on a movie set, training allows the floodgates to open. It carries me through the rest of the day and night.


Success.jpg
2) When I train, I’m peeled away. I'm at my rawest state. Generally there’s spit coming out my mouth, sweat pouring out my body and every once in awhile I may have just finished throwing up. Those are pretty good indications that it’s not time to talk and you should just pass me by.

The Rock Quote.jpg

3) If you've ever been hungry then you’ll never be full and I know what it’s like to be hungry. When I was 13, I realized I could control my destiny through hard work. I had my hands and I was going to work my ass off, I was going to initiate and create some sort of change in my life.

Quotes about Success:-

1) For me it came from the material. It was so well written and brought the opportunity to work with great actors. And of course the opportunity to mince about was an added element that I wanted to take advantage of!

2) Success at anything will always come down to this: focus & effort. And we control both.

3) Success isn't always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.

4) In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.

5) Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “awe s***.. they’re up".

6) Think back 5 yrs ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 yrs and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.

7) If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.

8) Success isn't overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.

You can share these quotes with anyone, helping them find some inspiration in life.