Thursday 23 January 2014

12 famous quotes by LeBron James about basketball

Biography:

LeBron Raymone James (born December 30, 1984), nicknamed "King James", is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

Famous quotes on basketball:

1) You know, God gave me a gift to do other things besides play the game of basketball.

2) Basketball is my passion, I love it. But my family and friends mean everything to me. That's what's important. I need my phone so I can keep in contact with them at all times.

3) I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball.
4) I don't know how tall I am or how much I weigh. Because I don't want anybody to know my identity. I'm like a superhero. Call me Basketball Man.

5) Sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out.

6) As a professional athlete a lot is going to be said about you - but I just try to move forward and try to achieve my goals.

7) To all the positions, I just bring the determination to win. Me being an unselfish player, I think that can carry on to my teammates. When you have one of the best players on the court being unselfish, I think that transfers to the other players.

8) The first time I stepped on an NBA court I became a businessman.

9) When you have that respect from your teammates, it makes it a lot more comfortable.

10) I hate letting my teammates down. I know I’m not going to make every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right play, and if it results in a loss, I feel awful. I don’t feel awful because I have to answer questions about it. I feel awful in that locker room because I could have done something more to help my teammates win.




11) You know, when I have a bad game, it continues to humble me and know that, you know, you still have work to do and you still have a lot of people to impress.

12) There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don't put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.

You can add some of your quotes too in comments and can also share with your friends. Thanks for reading.