Biography :Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945.
- The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
- The great masses of the people.. will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one.
- Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.
- When a man is starving in the streets he is not thinking of bread and water, but of caviar and champagne!
- You will recall the session of the Reichstag when I stated: If Jewry imagines for a moment that it can engineer an international world war to annihilate the European races, the result will be not the annihilation of the European races but the annihilation of Jewry in Europe.
- We must forget the concept of comradeship between soldiers. A Communist is no comrade before or after this battle. This is a war of annihilation.
- Strength lies not in defense but in attack.